How to setup TPG IPTV on Vigor27xx series routers
Posted by on 28 November 2011 01:41 PM
This FAQ will apply for both the Vigor2700 [G][V][VG] and the 2700 [e][Ge]
11. Select "Port-based Bridge" page
12. Enable Channel 3
13. Tick P2~P4. Enable the port (P2, P3 or P4) only if the PC is going to connect TPG IPTV
14. In Service Type, select "IGMP"
15. Click "OK"
16. Click on "Applications" on the left side menu then click on "IGMP"
17. Tick the "Enable IGMP Proxy"
18. Tick the "Enable IGMP Snooping"
19. Click "OK" to save the configuration
16. Telnet to the router and enter the following command:
ip igmp_snoop txquery on
IPTV over Wireless Connections
The Vigor2700 [G][VG] router also supports IPTV over the wireless network.
Select the required wireless SSID in “Multi PVCs >>Port based bridge” configuration menu in addition to the settings described above to set up the router for IPTV.