Below is the step by step procedure to configure AP800 in bridge mode (point to point). Please take note that a NAT router is needed for this setup.
- Please copy the MAC address of both AP800 on a notepad. Under System Maintenance>> System Status page.
- Go to Operation Mode and select "AP Bridge-Point to Point"
- Go to LAN>>General Setup and enter the IP addresses 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3 on the other AP. For the AP800 -1 you may need to enable DHCP server configuration and fill up the Start, end IP etc.
- Go to Wireless LAN>>General Setup and enter the wireless settings, security etc. as shown below.
- Go to Wireless LAN >>WDS AP Status to check the status of your bridge AP’s.